Should you wear panties under shapewear?


Share




Q. I purchased a white pattern light transparent dress for Easter, bought myself a full slip to avoid panty lines, but then ended up not wearing the dress because I wasn't sure if I should wear underwear under the shaper slip. Does the shaper replace the underwear? I wouldn't want anybody to see my bare butt under the dress when I was outdoors on a sunny day. Thanks.

Camisole Shaper Slip.pngA. What a great question. Whether or not to wear underwear underneath shapewear is a personal decision, though I am from the camp that does. There are many women who go bare underneath stockings, Spanx, etc. However, going bare underneath a slip is a bit risky - it's really no different than going panty-less under a dress or skirt. So, to be safe (and sanitary), you're better off wearing a seamless thong or panties under your shaper slip.


Share |


No comments:

Post a Comment